Health Security Systems in Vancouver, BC
Your life matters
Safety starts in your body. You and your family need to feel safe, so why leave your security to chance?
At Ventas Security Systems Corp we provide you with health security solutions, from personal alarm products to complex health security systems.
Your health is significantly less likely to be in danger when you have a security system.
Working with you, we will evaluate your specific needs and offer you the safety solution it takes to make your body a healthy.
- Alarm Systems for your Health
- Health Video Surveillance
- Current Promotions
Medical Alarm System
Health Alarm Systems in Vancouver, BC
A Professionally Monitored Health, is a safe life.
LifeSentry offers the ability to summon assistance at any time with the touch of a button. LifeSentry utilizes patented two-way voice communication right through the pendant for coverage in and around the home. The base station plugs into any standard telephone jack and can be programmed to contact any central station through Contact ID or 4 + 2 format.
The LifeSentry is ideal for dealers looking to increase their recurring monthly revenue. Simply program a primary and secondary number for the central station of your choice. The user will be able to communicate with the trained professional right through the pendant upon activation.
- Programmable to any central station
- Full supervision : Pendant communicates with base station every 13 hours to ensure proper connection.
- Central station is contacted in event of a power outage or low battery or loss RF signal.
- Audible prompts during set-up, programming, testing and full system check.
- Pendant has rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Hours of talk time or up to 6 months standby time on a single charge.
- 24 hour emergency battery back-up
- Combination of 4 pendants or Emergency Wall Communicators programmed to one base.
- Water resistant pendant
- Built-in line-seizure relay seizes line during an emergency (optional use).
Any alarm system can be upgraded and monitored.
- Will send Contact ID and 4+2 formats to central station
- Battery : lithium-ion rechargeable for pendant, AA NiMh rechargeable for base (available only through LogicMark).
- DECT communication technology (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications)
- Operating Frequency : 1.9Ghz Spread Spectrum
- Coverage : 600ft (183m) line of site
- Compatible with any standard tone land-line and most VoIP.
- FCC & IC Canada certified and DOC approved
- ISO 9001:2000
- UL1635 & UL1637 Compliant
Pendant Specs : 1.4oz – 41g (w/ battery) L: 2.13″ (body) 3″ (w/ antenna) W: 1.25″ D: .75″
Package Specs : H: 3" W: 12" D: 10" Weight: 2.2lb
Carton Specs : H 20.9" W: 18" L: 23" Weight 29.8lbs 12 Units per Carton
Medical Video Surveillance
Health Video Surveillance Systems in Vancouver, BC
Because we care about you
It's true that with advancements in health people are living longer than ever before. Many seniors today are living active, robust lives.
As we get older our bodies change. We move a little slower, don't see quite as well and our bodies begin to lose some of the core strength needed to maintain balance. Combined, these changes can lead to accidents such as falls, breaks and sprains. Safety for seniors is important and there are plenty of things you can do now so you can continue to live a healthy and active lifestyle for a very long time.
Create a safe home
So you can continue to enjoy the independence of living in your own home, start this by walking through your home looking for potential area that are or could become a safety hazard. Pay attention to things such as stairs, loose electrical cords, slippery areas (particularly the bathroom), and dimly lit areas. Although accidents are unintentional, there are still many things you can do to prevent them from occurring and promote seniors' safety.
- Increase Safety
- Alarm Verification
- Crime Deterrent
- Loss Prevention
- Freedom and peace of mind